Join the Steel Pier Family!
The Steel Pier is a family-owned business that provides year-round and seasonal employment. Our employees are the cast members who bring the show to life. They are all stars of the show.
Our Mission at Steel Pier: “We endeavor to provide the public with safe, clean, family fun in an amusement park setting.”
It is our aim to provide each and every guest who visits our facilities with the finest in family fun. It is our cast members’ job, as the personal link to guests, to assist them in having a great time in a safe and clean environment.
Core Employee Responsibilities
– Ensure and provide our guests the best experience possible.
– Provide a clean, safe environment for guests.
– Employees are trained and must enforce all safety regulations and stay current with safety rules and procedures.
– Maintain a professional appearance.
– Positions are seasonal and can be part-time or full-time.
– Schedules will include working evenings, weekends and holidays.
– Work outdoors in a noisy and fast paced-work environment.
– Stand for long periods of time. Work in variable weather conditions.